Makeronics Solderless 1660 Tie-Points Breadboard with Aluminum Back Plate for Circuit/Arduino/Raspberry Pi Prototyping Powered by Makeronics Technology
- ✔️1660 Test Points In Total(including 2 terminal strips 1260 tie-point and 4 bus strips 400 tie-point) & 3 Binding Posts
- ✔️Will Accommodate Up To (18) 14pin DIP ICs, or (15)16 pin DIP ICs.
- ✔️ABS Plastic Housing, Aluminum Back Plate,Metal Contact Clips; Accept Wire With Diameter 20-29AWG;
- ✔️Binding Posts Coded Black, Red and Green, Coloured Coordinates for Easy Component Placement
- ✔️Perfect for Arduino Shield Prototyping and Testing. Powered by Makeronics Technology
Details: Breadboard 1660 is designed for solderless experimental design electronic circuit manufacture. Variety of electronic components can be freely inserted or removed as needed, eliminating the need for welding, saving assembly time of the circuit, the element can be reused, very suitable for electronic circuit assembly, commissioning and training. 1. Accepts most electronic components, including integrated circuits and transistors for digital and/or analog circuitry; 2. ABS plastic material; 3. Completely reusable; 4.Binding Posts Coded Black, Red and Green 5. Accepts a variety of wire sizes(AWG:20-29) 6. Coloured coordinates for easy component placement 7. Pins are identified by numbered rows and columns; 8. Ideal for high frequency and low noise circuits; 9. Use to breadboard and debug circuit designs; 10. Black aluminum back plate
Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 7.7 x 0.7 inches